SKUTOPIA needs to receive the details of your orders from your Shopify store. You do this by
1. Sign in to SKUtopia using your credentials.
If you have multiple stores in your SKUtopia account, complete the next two steps, otherwise, you can skip to the 4th step.
2. Select the arrow icon in the Navigation panel to expand it
3. Choose the store you wish to integrate with your Shopify in the Select Store dropdown
4. Select the Settings cog in the left-hand panel to open Settings
5. In the ‘Integrations section, enter your Shopify store URL. Make sure you remove the .myshopify.com part of your URL.
6. Select ‘CONNECT STORE’
7. Your browser will now automatically open your Shopify store with the SKUtopia' Shopify app open
8. Scroll down and click “Install app”
9. Open SKUtopia again and refresh your browser, your integrations panel should now show SKUtopia is connected to your Shopify store.